We’ve been asked, “What exactly goes into testing tank quailty?” Most people don’t know how much work and effort goes into properly measuring the quality and durability of the finished product.
We are equipped to perform the following tests:
- Compare finished product to design engineering and drawings to ensure correct specifications
- Radiography to inspect welds in heads, shell, nozzles, etc.
- Ultrasonic testing to measure thickness and detect any potential defects
- Magnetic particle testing to inspect carbon steel welds and verify integrity
- Dye penetration testing to check surface breaking defects
- First article inspection
We are members of many organizations that promote ‘best practices’ in all areas of engineering standards. We are members in good standing with the following:
- American Society of Mechanical Engineers – A.S.M.E.
- National Board Registration
- American Welding Society – AWS
- Standard Construction
The following type of materials are available:
- Carbon Steel
- Stainless Steel
- High Alloy Steel
We use the following equipment for material handling:
- Overhead Bridge Cranes
- Jib Cranes
- Turning Rolls
Call or e-mail us for a quote on your next project!